NOVA News Article Submission
- Major/Feature Article (maximum 500 words) – Examples include evidence-based projects, performance improvement projects, research, and legislative articles.
- Short Article (maximum 300 words) - Interesting member highlight, news, story, activity, or event review.
- Supplemental Information (maximum 150 words) - Brief summary of a chapter event.
- Include a title of the article.
- Include "NOVA Newsletter Submission" in the subject line of your email submission.
- Include the first name, last name with credentials of the individual submitting the article along with the chapter number, city, state and personal contact email address in the body of the email.
- NOVA News is not a forum for original research and review articles with references.
- Please indicate if the article has been published previously (either in whole or in part). If so, provide a copy of the related publication (either published, in preparation, or submitted).
- Articles should be sent submitted as an email attachment in a Microsoft Word document format (.doc or .docx). Do not submit PDF formatted documents.
- Use single spacing after punctuation.
- Proof read, proof read, proof read! Please check for grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and typos before sending the final version.
- Pay attention to copyright issues.
- Pictures, images, or graphics are highly encouraged and should be submitted with the article submission article in jpg format only. Include a brief caption of each image. Pictures should be submitted with permission. If you have a large number of photos, please email them separately to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your article as the subject.
- All submissions must be received no later than the announced deadline for publication in NOVA News.
- Submit your Article using the NOVA Newsletter Submissions Web Form.
- Submissions may be used by NOVA for social media posts.
- To maintain the appropriate content and size of the newsletter, NOVA reserves the right to edit, change or omit certain content, including photos and graphics, or to reject submissions or postpone their publication to a later date, as deemed appropriate by the NOVA Editorial Committee and Staff.